Don't worry if you missed out on Toddler Twos this year-
Pre-School registration is available as soon as your child turns THREE!
Call the school office at 330-929-9300 to schedule a tour of the school or request a registration form.
Due to Covid-19 guidelines, we will be unable to offer this class until the Fall of 2021.
Toddler Twos- We are sorry but due to Covid conerns this class is unavailable for the 2020/21 school year.
This is a program for the two and a half year old in attendance with his/her parent or another adult. There will be 2 sessions per school year. Session 1 meets September-December and Session 2 meets January-May. Classes meet on Monday mornings from 10:00-11:30.
A registration form for Toddler Twos and $10.00 non-refundable registration fee can be mailed to:
104 W Portage Trail
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio 44223
ACTIVITIES AND GOALS
- Through free play in various play areas, such as block corner, toy shelves, puzzles, class library, art cart and housekeeping center, we want to present your child with social situations that will encourage them to share, take turns, play in a group and make decisions.
- Arts and crafts including the use of paper, scissors, crayons, markers, playdough, paint easel, fingerpaint, water table and much more will help to develop fine motor skills, foster creativty and enhance the sensory process.
- Gross motor skills and coordination are encouraged through activities in our large muscle room. These activities include running, climbing, throwing, pedaling, and balance activities. The teacher will introduce the use of a parachute, slides, tunnels, beanbags, bikes, balls, scooters, musical instruments, and much more.
- Vocabulary and verbal skill development as well as listening skills and attention span will be encouraged through the use of fingerplays, stories, songs, games, and snack time.
- Most of all we want your child to have a positive introduction to the school experience allowing him/her to test their independence while still having the security of a parent close by.